Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

robin

4 posters

Go down

robin Empty robin

Post  pegli Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:44 pm

Huhu Rivals,

my realname is robin as in the topic and i like to apply for joining Rivals. My ingame main char is ShadowWheel, i will tell you more about ingame later first i want to
say something about why i want to join this club and my real life Very Happy
I stayed in the club Lunatic long time until perhaps 70% of the members left, and also the clubmaster *angry look at harun* lol!
Now i am in the club Excellence just since 1 day, because a friend want me to join their club, before i stay clubless long time, until i will have found a new club Smile
So i am just there to have a little association and i am really no player who likes to change the clubs often. I want to join Rivals, because i know many nice players here since a long time and i hope some of them can remember me, as well. ^^
I also know this club is serious and doesn´t accept unpolite or bad players and i hope i can make the community here a little bit better with my contributions ingame
as well as here in forum.

So now to my real life :

My name is Robin, i am 15 years young and i live in Germany. I can speak German, English a bit Wink and Latin.
My favourite hobbies are playing tennis, listening to music, guitar, friends and party jocolor
and not to forget sleep, which you don´t get easy in the 21th century Sleep ^^
I visit a 10th class in a german grammar school and i hope i´m able to leave it with the school leaving examination soon.

Now Ingame:

Ingame i have my mainchar ShadowWheel with 6 lob/3 charge in basic (str/dex) and if i like to play battle with my noobie style i have 108 str / 50 dex Very Happy .
My Lucy is lvl 52 and rank ~ 310-330 (basic) . My sec basic char, my beginner char is my Niki robbe95 lvl 23 with stats 650/350 and he´s inactive char, i just do sometimes warm up with him. Then my char i´m leveling at the moment is my level 23 Danphir FrankTheTank with 67sta/63wil , later he will be a battle front char.
In basic i prefer to play front, but i also can play back a bit. My mate is xarssia, but i don´t just play with him, I really enjoy to play with other nice players, too.
I´m playing Fantasy Tennis since 2-3 years.

Thanks for reading my application, i really hope this club will get 1 Lucy more in the near future ;D ,
lots of hippie-greets, robin flower
pegli
pegli

Back to top Go down

robin Empty Re: robin

Post  Lupo87 Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Hi robin and nice apply.

Sry but we decided to reject u cuz u dont fit with our club, we doubt about ur skills and behaviour in game.

ty for applied anyway, cya

Lupo87
Lupo87
Admin

Back to top Go down

robin Empty Re: robin

Post  pegli Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:29 pm

okai, ty for this long discuss....^^
nah, i respect your decision, i hope i´ll maybe get a chance in the future

greets, shad

Last edited by pegli on Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
pegli