Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can some on teach me how to record a video?

3 posters

Go down

can some on teach me how to record a video? Empty can some on teach me how to record a video?

Post  chaihang Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:48 pm

i would like to try making some video o.o
but i dont know my laptop can record and play at the same time or not LOL"
can anyone suggest some software to me?
chaihang
chaihang

Back to top Go down

can some on teach me how to record a video? Empty Re: can some on teach me how to record a video?

Post  Harun Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:50 pm

Gaylineproduction.exe or BrotherplsSuckmyhardStick.exe u need Copy the both .exe and put in the ' Vagina Folder'
Harun
Harun

Back to top Go down

can some on teach me how to record a video? Empty Re: can some on teach me how to record a video?

Post  FewFew Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:36 pm

Fraps is good for recording vids in games, but if your pc is having problems running ft without recording lol i don't think it'll work so good. But trying won't hurt, here the site: http://www.fraps.com/. It's just a test version but if it won't run good you don't need the full version anyway i think ^^, if it runs good anyway ask here again i can give you the full version as well.
FewFew
FewFew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chaihang Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:47 pm

well,i can use it wifout lag in game
but it take muuuuuuuuuuuch place for a 20sec video LOL" if i use 30fps,it take almost 200mb lol"
and high quality is 60fps right??
then how to record a 10mins match lol?
chaihang
chaihang

Back to top Go down

Post  FewFew Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:43 pm

You record it, then compress it to a smaller size with using windows movie maker and then just save it.
FewFew
FewFew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chaihang Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:55 pm

oh ok ty *0* ty fewfew <3 u are my angel <3
chaihang
chaihang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum