PangYa

Go down

PangYa

Post  FewFew on Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Hey everyone, i wanna introduce you to a game called "PangYa" (may some guys of you know it already, but i'll introduce you to it anyway). PangYa is a Golf-game (it's not as boring as it sounds xD). The graphic is kinda like FT's one and you can also do special shots there etc. etc. It's the game which i'm playing mainly (which means more often than ft) atm together with lupo. I really prefer pangya over ft atm, cuz ft just sucks with all the dc's very slow and not a lot of people playing <- Don't understand me wrong, i like ft and all about it but i "hate" alaplaya and what they made out of ft. What's left to say? May you give it a shot and try it out, we would be pleased to meet you there whoever will try it out ^^ (anyway it's a game where u need patience, especially if playing vs 3 other players moreover would be advantageous to like calculating, like wind, slope, distance, height etc.). Here the site for the game and a little video about it:

http://pangya.ntreev.net/

Latest Trailer: Here or
here

Gameplay Video: Here or
here

Chai: they attack me!!
FewFew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: PangYa

Post  Lupo87 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:42 pm

Could be nice if played with friends, i personally get bored of pangya after 30 mins/1 hour of playing and i beg few to stop it for a while Smile

Its worth trying it anyway Wink
Lupo87
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum