Rivals
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eva

+4
Soulja
Lupo87
FewFew
LovaX
8 posters

Go down

Eva Empty Eva

Post  LovaX Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:48 pm

Haloo

Who is LovaX?

Well, my name is Eva i have 21 years i hope the next July 22 and i live in the north of Spain in Suances, a cool town that have all that i need: beach, and "mojito's" Razz
I study Chemistry(Laboratory) in the university and at weekends generally in summer i work in a friends pub .
Im a shooping addict!!.. i cant know hw many shoes i have Embarassed, i love to listen Muse, Audioslave, Radiohead.. in me free time .. or when i study.. or when i go to the university.. well the truth is that i listen music always that i can.. i love it, but if i drink 3 or 4 mojitos.. them i need to dance whit David Guetta Razz

Ingame

My main char is LovaX

LovaX (Lucy)
- Str / Dex - Str / Will
- Basic Player (in progress to learn battle)

But Lovax... and ur playstyle??
Actually i like to be a back player but i can play front.. i think i can addapted to any type of partner good. I like the fun games whit aggresive sides games whit fast fronts etc, i hate the save charge mode, when i play.. i try to have fun.. and do original things Razz
I started to play in June or July of the last year, my first club was Hellmaster, was a fun spanish club. After Hellamsters i joined Execution if i remember good...After some time in Execution some frineds ask me for join Prophecy, and my decision was clear... !lets try it!, i was a longg time in Prophecy when i meet some good mates, play my first CM etc, but all in the live inst wonderfull and after some problems i decided to leave.
My first option after my decision to leave Prophecy was HardRock (cuz 50% of my Prophecy partners joined HR) but ni the last moment Atlantis told me something like.."wht r u doing??? come whit us in Effect"
After 30 days in trial period, they accept me. But... Effect lose a lot of important members cuz Alaplaya kick the club out of the castle.. and decided make a new CM whithout Effect.. why?.. who knows...
I only have good words for my effect friends.

And now im here, i search new challenges, and i can offer fun matchs and.. idk.. peace and love cheers
LovaX
LovaX

Back to top Go down

Eva Empty Re: Eva

Post  FewFew Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:33 pm

Alright LovaX, we're gonna discuss about you.
FewFew
FewFew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LovaX Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:12 pm

FewFew wrote:Alright LovaX, we're gonna discuss about you.

Ok ty, i try to be patient

Edit to said if need contect whit me etc, in game Lovax or here eva_cd18@hotmail.es
LovaX
LovaX

Back to top Go down

Post  Lupo87 Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:19 am

wait a bit more,our member are lazy asses but i think u will have ur answer tomorrow
Lupo87
Lupo87
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  LovaX Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:22 am

Lupo87 wrote:wait a bit more,our member are lazy asses but i think u will have ur answer tomorrow

aha, ok thanks
LovaX
LovaX

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulja Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:54 pm

Okay LovaX, we have discussed about you'r application, and we came to the decission to give it a shot, and since u have tried it once, i'm sure u will be fine with it, so from now on and 30 days, u will be the first of the trial members yet to come, and after that we will have to take the final decission, but i'm sure u'll be fine.
Soulja
Soulja

Back to top Go down

Post  LovaX Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:00 pm

Soulja wrote:Okay LovaX, we have discussed about you'r application, and we came to the decission to give it a shot, and since u have tried it once, i'm sure u will be fine with it, so from now on and 30 days, u will be the first of the trial members yet to come, and after that we will have to take the final decission, but i'm sure u'll be fine.

Aha, ok dw im a "trial period master". Ty
LovaX
LovaX

Back to top Go down

Post  FewFew Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Welcome ^^
FewFew
FewFew
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  chaihang Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:39 pm

LOL" trial period master xD

anyway welcome lovax!!
chaihang
chaihang

Back to top Go down

Post  *Neo* Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:30 am

Welcome Eva.
*Neo*
*Neo*

Back to top Go down

Post  galmas Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:58 am

Welcome!

galmas

Back to top Go down

Post  Harun Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:28 pm

Trial period master means ur knownledged with missing the final aim? lol
Harun
Harun

Back to top Go down

Post  LovaX Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:35 pm

Harun wrote:Trial period master means ur knownledged with missing the final aim? lol

U said in the Trial section... "finish the discussion or close the topic", and now u post this shit. lol! lol! lol! lol!
9 years old.
LovaX
LovaX

Back to top Go down

Post  Harun Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:20 am

jes 9 jears older then u maybe this topic is a another story ' nice try'
Harun
Harun

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content